Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Beginnings

Well, I've ruminated enough about the holidays, time to move on to something more productive and yummy.  I bought some new cookbooks over the holidays (I can hear everyone's gasp of shock!)  I bought Dorie Greenspan's Around My French Table (it's backordered.  That's what happens when you offer the book at $12!), Rice, Pasta and Couscous (I thought it would be more Italian and French, it's really more Mediterranean, like Turkey, Lebanon and Egypt) and then I received Good To the Grain.  If I were to pick one book to bake my way through, I think it may be this one.  There are soooo many yummy looking recipes that I may be able to do just that.  I was planning on making the first recipe tomorrow, Choc chip cookies with 100% whole wheat.  We'll see how that goes.  How can that be bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment